2015-2016 BIYF online winter complaint repository

Mumonkan

@rlb and @fidodie . Thanks Rob and Pat for running and organizing the BIYF2016 edition!

That is a lot of data to enter and check, filter, verify, and go back and update for bonus day, etc.

+1, i thought about starting this type of thing on another forum then i realized that id have to take care of all that and i was all

ZWAaO.gif

gracias amigos!

Mumonkan

ive been thinking about starting a "todays ride" type thread, but im thinking it might detract from the greatness once next years biyf comes

rick81721

Lothar
ive been thinking about starting a "todays ride" type thread, but im thinking it might detract from the greatness once next years biyf comes

Don't worry about that. How about starting a thread for rides a little out of the ordinary? don't post the same stupid road loop you do a million times, just something different - longer, harder, new venue, something interesting to see or happenstance, new gear, trail maintenance, etc. And gotta include a write up and pics -not just a date and a strava file.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
March 19
Moving time 2 hr 35 min

The Hubby and I head to Lewis Morris.
I really wanted to head someplace we have never been to, and have an epic adventure eliciting a fabulous recap, but every place I suggested he went “eh, Lewis Morris.”
That was actually OK with me though.

If you're @Arwen's Mom ever interested in a tour of Deer Park, Stephens, or Allamuchy......don't hesitate to reach out. IMHO; far less crowded and more funerer.

That goes for anyone for that matter. I enjoy showing peeps these great trails.

Top Bottom