2014 Specialized Crux 54cm disc brakes - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickVaughn

Sold.

For sale is my 2014 Specialized Crux. 54cm alloy frame with a carbon fork. Comes with hydraulic disc brakes! Not may 2014 and older cross bikes came with discs so take advantage while you can

This is a fantastic bike that I just never really ride. Took it out to Lewis Morris and Tourne but that's really it. Couple dings on the rear triangle but the bike is for riding not looking at. Currently, it's hooked up to my trainer that I also never use...

I swapped out a few parts and made it a 1x10 since I was mostly riding offroad. It currently has a wolftooth 34T front ring mated to a SRAM XG1080 11-36 cass. Rear mech has been changed to a SRAM Apex 1. Think that's it? Stem is a bontrager (edited!) and oh...the front mech has been removed but I left the cables intact and routed in case I ever wanted to set up the 2x10 again. I can include the original drivetrain components with sale.

Tires are spesh but one might need to be replaced. Have a spare that will also be included along with any extra tubes i have lying around. Oh and fresh bar tape! maybe even some other goodies.

crux 1.jpg

CRUX 2.jpg

CRUX 3.jpg

crux 4.jpg

crux 5.jpg

crux 6.jpg

crux 7.jpg

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
whoops, i guess i haven't done BST in a while lol

I'm in north jersey but can meet up anywhere. don't you ride HM a lot? i'm like, right there
Yeah... I'm in Wayne.
Would you be available this weekend for me to check out the bike?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bummer.
Hope it finds a good home, with @C8N or whoever the buyer ends up to be. Maybe it will see a few races this year?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hold onto it till summer if you can. Then sell it for $900. Seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom