SOLD - 2014 Cannondale Trigger - Medium - Custom Carbon Rims-PRICE DROP!!

bergsnj

SOLD SOLD SOLD

2014 Cannondale Trigger 29er. $2,650 obo (NOW $1975 OBO) LAST PRICE DROP $1500. Size Medium. Great condition, Industry 9 hubs and Derby carbon rims with 35mm internal width, eThirteen trs tires, Shimano XT 1x11 drivetrain, raceface chainring, Fox 34 fork and Fox Dyad rear shock. Full service just done by Fox on the fork and shock. Brand new WTB Volt saddle. Lots of custom touches, this bike was extremely well cared for. The custom wheel-set comes with a few extra I-9 spokes in matching color. Located in Randolph, NJ
IMG_1628.JPGIMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPGIMG_1631.JPGIMG_1632.JPGIMG_1633.JPGIMG_1634.JPG

Last edited:

bergsnj

I forgot to mention that the bars are Easton Haven carbon fiber. And that the stock wheels would come with the bike

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I have this bike (2013) in XL. For anyone considering this, please know it is an extremely versatile bike and a blast to ride. My favorite FS bike among the many I’ve owned over the years. They don’t make it any more in a 29” so I’d buy this in a heartbeat if it was my size. I’ve been able to fit it with 2.5” tires so it comes close to 29+ territory if you wanted to. GLWS.

Top Bottom