2013 Salsa Vaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Asking $1,000 american dollars (will entertain offers). Bike has EXACTLY 836.34 miles (70 rides).

size 55

comes with...

Blue Chris King head set (see pick below)

Shimano A530 SPD pedals (one side is flat the other SPD)

Black Brooks B-17 Standard saddle w/ wrench

Salsa rear rack (see pic below)

2 Ortlieb pannier bags (see pic below)

additional info
http://salsacycles.com/bikes/archive/2013_vaya

Attachments

• full 2 .jpg
    full 2 .jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 246
  • full 1.jpg
    full 1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 224
  • hedset.jpg
    hedset.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 200
  • rack.jpg
    rack.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

The Kalmyk

Note that considering the saddle was purchased with the bike, the saddle can be considered new... This is an awesome all around bike... I love my Vaya

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow , you were not joking about not riding anymore...:cry:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Killer commuter setup, I'd love to have one of these.

Why you selling?

me and jamie are moving after the wedding and riding to work won't be an option anymore. I'm gonna miss the bike but I kinda anticipate it not selling... I'm cool with that too

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to jump on this thread and make fun of you for whatever came to mind first, but damn man that's a nice bike you're dumping there. Bummer to hear you have to let it go. Love the beer carriers, wish I could justify this.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This would be fascinating to read about Norm bike commuting into the city

I wish I could do this. But I work downtown and between 6-9 (or 7-9?) you can't bring bikes on the path. So I'd need to go all the way up to the GWB then back down. It would be an interesting read, no doubt. But NYC is so GD inconvenient it's not worth it. Sure, I could make it happen. But I could also start shitting golden Twinkies tomorrow.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I wish I could do this. But I work downtown and between 6-9 (or 7-9?) you can't bring bikes on the path. So I'd need to go all the way up to the GWB then back down. It would be an interesting read, no doubt. But NYC is so GD inconvenient it's not worth it. Sure, I could make it happen. But I could also start shitting golden Twinkies tomorrow.

Matty worked in mid-town, whats about 30-40 blocks on a bike?

Curious to see if you did what he did, drive to parking location, ride in.

What would the time difference be?

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Don't get it twisted thou. It's no doubt being flipped for other bike stuff. Got a good deal on an EVO frame and MTB wheels over at the shop

ChrisRU

Matty worked in mid-town, whats about 30-40 blocks on a bike?

Curious to see if you did what he did, drive to parking location, ride in.

What would the time difference be?

50 minute drive to Soundz's crib, 10 minutes to get on the bike, and atleast 30 minutes to get downtown. That assumes perfect conditions.

Also because downtown you'd be on the greenway the entire way back and forth. Atleast in mid-town there are some options like cutting through the park. Norm, if you'd ever like to try your welcome to start at my place and I'll show you the way :popcorn:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
50 minute drive to Soundz's crib, 10 minutes to get on the bike, and atleast 30 minutes to get downtown. That assumes perfect conditions.

Also because downtown you'd be on the greenway the entire way back and forth. Atleast in mid-town there are some options like cutting through the park. Norm, if you'd ever like to try your welcome to start at my place and I'll show you the way :popcorn:

Still a pretty big time commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom