2013 Cannondale CAAD10 Force Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
this is like the equivalent to leaving someone a voicemail and texting them if they got the voicemail
That's like those people at work that send you an email, then call you to ask if you got their email 23 seconds after they sent it, just to be sure. So yeah, I usually respond to their email at 4:57pm.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
That's like those people at work that send you an email, then call you to ask if you got their email 23 seconds after they sent it, just to be sure. So yeah, I usually respond to their email at 4:57pm.
calling me on my phone AND leaving me a voicemail is the fastest way for me not to get to your request first, email over everything

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
calling me on my phone AND leaving me a voicemail is the fastest way for me not to get to your request first, email over everything
Bet you a dollar that if you were selling a $1200 bike that wouldn’t be the case. I’d double that bet and say you’d return a fax to close the deal.

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Bet you a dollar that if you were selling a $1200 bike that wouldn’t be the case. I’d double that bet and say you’d return a fax to close the deal.
this was just related to work, but yes, i'd use a carrier pigeon to close a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom