2012 Santa Cruz Tallboy LTC

THATmanMANNY

SOLD

I've owned this frame for like 2 years in the box. I am coming to the terms I don't have time for build or need for this sweet ass trail bike.

Pic is for color reference only

Medium frame, new
Matte Black/Orange
Cane Creek 40 headset, new
dtswiss 240 rear hub, x9 front hub
Notubes Stans Arch Rims
Fox 34 CTD, kashima, new stanchions, rebuilt by Fox with the updated damper, uncut steerer
Sram x7/x9 1x10 drivetrain, rd with clutch, new off another bike
(I do have xx1 drivetrain available)
xx1 grankset, gxp, 32T, new
Formula ONE brakes, used great condition
thomson elite straight post, black, mint condition
Enve carbon bars, mint
thomson elite 70mm stem, black
tires, whatever set you want from my pile

SOLD

746e3fd2123bb518c4edd6deed277937.jpg

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Carson - check the fridge....

what level carbon is this? SC has two (i think) - that may be important when comparing it to a current tallboy.
120mm fork?

pic is such a tease partially covered!!!! ;)

THATmanMANNY

before they started CC carbon so I suspect you would call it the non CC carbon or it could all just be a ploy to sell you the same bike for more $

140mm bruh

fridge, its adjustable but not on my honey do list so its good

Rocks & Water

New Tallboy is not even close to the two older models. The carbon of the c will take the hit better than the cc, but the c is weight. The geo on the frame spec is different also. I have a 1 gen of Tallboy and the 2017 is much better. Please do not get me wrong the older models are still I feel one of the best out there for a fs 29er.

THATmanMANNY

not sure if trolling?

To others, this is a the long travel carbon (LTC) with VPP2. It also has a a slacker head angle and seat tube angle than the regular tallboys (1st and 2nd). So...

Anyways, I'd be willing to work out with the buyer whatever combo they want. Let's talk.

Top Bottom