2012 medium Knolly Chilcotin $500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbiker87

Update: Got One Piece Crank's message. Awaiting his reply. I'm totally into trying g to make an equitable deal between the three of us.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Umm, fellas?
I was hooning around town and this thing is so much fun I might just keep it if you don't git along here!

mtbiker87

One piece and I made contact. Just waiting to confirm the deal and solidify the logistics.Hoping to hear back from him later tonight.

mtbiker87

Awesome blue color. Fox 36 Talas 160mm. Kashima RP23 rear. Chris King hubs on WTB i23's. XO brakes. XT 2x10 drivetrain. Thompson post.

Yes it's the craigslist bike. Guy I bought it from was the original owner, has since upgraded bikes and this was just sitting around. I spent a fair amount of time just cleaning, lubing, adjusting. It needs for sure a BB (threaded) somebody knowledgeable to adjust the hubs (I erred on the side of loose) and maybe some new rubber. Seller said it had the suspension done before storage. Feels good.

I really like it but it's a lot of bike. Super plush and just looking to bomb. Pedals pretty well for what it is. Could use some tlc of course. If you're looking for a trail/park bike this is your jam.
Price is same as dudeman sold it to me for, no extra charge for my labor!

View attachment 79006View attachment 79007View attachment 79008View attachment 79009View attachment 79010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom