2012 Cannondale Flash 29er - medium

soulchild

just wondering, why sell it? Or should I just read stuff more gooder?

first thing is that I don't want to look at a bike right now and while I can put it away, I'm honestly not 100% sure I want to get back on a bike (odds are that I will)...

secondly if I do get back on the dirt, it likely won't be until the new year (all things considered)... with that, should I decide I want to ride again in the new year then I'll look into buying another bike...

Chris(NJ)

first thing is that I don't want to look at a bike right now and while I can put it away, I'm honestly not 100% sure I want to get back on a bike (odds are that I will)...

secondly if I do get back on the dirt, it likely won't be until the new year (all things considered)... with that, should I decide I want to ride again in the new year then I'll look into buying another bike...

I know everyone is telling you to keep it, but I'm kinda with you on this. Sell the thing now and if you decide to get back to riding in a year or so it'll be time for a new ride anyway.
Also, if you sell it now you can still get decent $ for it. As opposed to keeping it a year, deciding you're not going to ride it any more and then have to accept half of what you can get now. YOu can also put the money towards something productive vs having it just sit there doing nothing.
Its only a bike.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't sleep thinking about this sale...

Seriously, I think I'm with you, too. I didn't realize it would be January until you're in the woods again. Hell, this way you'll be the first guy riding an 11-speed MTB group.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
that did not take long...if I had not picked out my new ride 2 weeks ago this would have been my dream bike..when you start looking again check out the anthem I think a shop by you has them...

Top Bottom