2012 Cannondale Flash 29er - medium

soulchild

haha you should get a prize for best guess... but that socially inept dude can SaD...

it was Dusty he is swearing off the whole SS thing...
Dustin is too elite for this bike...

Danspank?

close :D

I want to say something witty but have no idea who this is...

Strato....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! but no...

I'll give you a hint...

534549_10150679368243215_501378214_9440863_189378392_n.jpg

as cool as it would be, it's not Mandi

Last edited:

soulchild

so my beloved Flash is gone :(... DanXTJ came and picked it up this afternoon... Dan is a good guy that I've ridden with before a few times but I just wanted to shout him out because in this day and age it's crazy to me that someone would offer more than is being asked for something simply because they know the value of what they are getting (or whatever the reasoning may be) and that is exactly what Dan did... if you refer to the first post I listed her for $2000... after a series texts back and forth Dan hits me back with a text that if he likes the bike he'll give me $2200 and he did... thanks a lot Dan... take care of her and enjoy her in good health...

Last edited:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll give u $1200 cash money.

Congrats on the sale

RNG1

Very nice ending to this part of the story and yes it was a surprise ending especially in this day and age. Makes me want to give Dan a hug. Assuming Dan is short for Daniella of course.
Don't spend this on beer and ice cream bro!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That is a very cool thing for someone to do. Glad something positive happened for you.
Cheers man.
Oh, hookers and blow!!! :D

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
great story dude always remember there are still some people that do the right thing...

Top Bottom