2011 Cannondale supersix 54cm

GLawn

A little old lady rode this bike to the market every sunday to pick up her groceries. She layed down some serious wattage and kept track of it with her Wired Srm. Since the original carbon over aluminum rims wouldnt cut it at the nursing home she dipped into her social security and upgraded to some 46mm Ritchey superlogics. The thompson post was added just because. New arione saddle, 53/39 chainrings with choice of cassette 11/28 or 12/30. The old girl needs $ for a new "Little rascal" so its gotta go. Anyway this bike has been ridden, raced a few times, hit the deck a few times and although it was cleaned once in 2013 it could still use a cleaning/tune up. No idea what its worth, so make a reasonable offer and it'll be considered. Might consider a trade for one of those silly Fat bikes so I can go ride with my stupid friends on the beach/snow
Location elevation zero
908-433-1599

IMG_0028[1].JPG IMG_0033[1].JPG IMG_0030[1].JPG IMG_0034[1].JPG IMG_0028[1].JPG IMG_0032[1].JPG

qclabrat

I shouldn't be looking at this, but can you PM me on what you consider a fair price? no clue what its worth and bluebook seems low
This may have me hate road bikes less

@GLawn

Last edited:
Top Bottom