2010 Singlespeed-a-polooza pics up!

gtluke

The Moped
So while I was wandering around in the factory I kept seeing golf flakes everywhere. I was dreaming that they were some kind of copper chips or something from the old factory. Or maybe there's gold in them there factory!

Finally found out what it was, one of those freaks that thinks glitter in your tires does shit :)
Tube is unexplained though.
851098391_X9WdC-L.jpg

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So while I was wandering around in the factory I kept seeing golf flakes everywhere. I was dreaming that they were some kind of copper chips or something from the old factory. Or maybe there's gold in them there factory!

Finally found out what it was, one of those freaks that thinks glitter in your tires does shit :)
Tube is unexplained though.
851098391_X9WdC-L.jpg

Ha! Thats my busted saddle bag in the left corner. Fell off my bike during a pre-ride.

RNG1

Great work with these pics man. When you get a second can you look at #23 on the mtbnj reel and just let me know if this one can be lightened a little as it is pretty dark. I would probably order one of these. Thanks.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Tube is perfectly explained...Dude had to put a tube in because glitter did shit. Indisputable proof.

I disagree. Glitter makes the dirt look rather pretty and the sparkle makes the trails easily navigable by moonlight.

Top Bottom