kush

Hah! Awesome Luke -

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 350

gtluke

The Moped
I somehow managed to screw up like all of the mtbnj riders pictures. I think I get trigger happy when I see people I know and botch them up.
You can use the "get a link" button if you want to link the protected pics.

gtluke

The Moped
I actually brought chalk WITH me because I prerode it that week. That wall if completely covered in hate. I had to cover up some of the hate with chalk and MTBNJ love. I tried really hard to cover up the big ass FUCK by the entrance door but it just wouldn't go away!

Mare

Wowsers! There's so much mud that I can't even tell who a lot of people are.

gtluke

The Moped
yeah me either! people kept saying hi to me and I couldn't figure out who they were sometimes. ha!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
lol at me shooting luke. looks awesome man!
me walking that section the second time = not awesome lol

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Awesome pics Luke!!! Although I had a very poor showing, all good stuff!!!

al415

Banned
I wanted to make a smart-arse remark about being blinded by the flash and forgot on both laps. Ah well, at least your picture makes me look like I was going fast... which I wasn't :D

I dunno how everyone else embedded a picture, I'm a bit thick.

gtluke

The Moped
Thanks everyone.

Use the "share" - "get a link" button on the top right when viewing the gallery with your picture selected. There is an "embeddable links" tab and "forum" button and it copies everything you need to paste right into here.

gtluke

The Moped
I wish I had like 4 more flashes. It would have been cool to line the entire path of the factory with them.
Problem is that when I have the flash set up, if you aren't in it, your picture pretty much doesn't come out. And people see me and do cool stuff but they haven't reached the flash yet. Or I wander off to look outside and someone sneaks in the factory and I miss them going through my zone.
But using that flash on the side there is what makes everyone look so wet, and makes that awesome shadow. Now if I could have just gotten everyone to ride close to the wall so they always comes out that cool :)

Top Bottom