2010 Giant TCX 1 (Rival) - $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulchild

The new Monster is also called the EVO. See how Im tying this in here;)

I like the way you think... :hmmm:

rTalk anyone wanna buy a '04 Mazda 3 with a Yakama roof rack 130k asking $6,000.

I'll trade you the TCX with all the upgrades :D

Word. So thats an easy hundo for me if it pans out? :D

I'll take care of you in some way shape or beer if this pans out...

I'll trade you the Saturn

do it yo! the Saturn has Dustin written all over it :getsome:

How short are you? Sparta Brad is looking for a CX bike. He is short. Really. Short.

I'm 5'9... dudeman said he is too...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The new Monster is also called the EVO. See how Im tying this in here;)

Just J pay you for this stuff? The EVO is like .125 lbs lighter than his frame now. Unless Lou doesn't have the Hi-Mod one, which would be a total fail on his part.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Just J pay you for this stuff? The EVO is like .125 lbs lighter than his frame now. Unless Lou doesn't have the Hi-Mod one, which would be a total fail on his part.

lou tell me this man didn't just insult you like that! SON!

soulchild

I assume you're asking me if Jay pay's me haaha... hmmm... can I tag him in this thread so he can read that... dude I didn't say anything about the EVO although that shit is scary light... it's 14.x lbs... my Supersix (not HM) is 16.2... I'm good...

come to think of it I didn't mentioned the SuperX either - not that it hadn't cx'd my mind a time or two ;)

btw Kev... what's your HiMod Synapse weigh? if it isn't less than 16 it would be a total fail on your part :D

rwix15

Dude, what a killer looking place you have. Either you are single, or that is your man cave.

soulchild

Caper's boy came through... met me at the McD's by Menlo., shook my hand and said wow that's a nice bike, I took it down he sat on it, he got off, walked to his car, came back, handed me an envelope and said thanks... :getsome:

oh... then he text me 20 minutes later and asked me how to shift it lol...

Northern Ivy

If you are really looking for a SuperX.....

I have one in your size (assuming your looking for the same size as the giant as the stack and reach are nearly exactly the same) that has been way tricked out; and of course it is a HiMod .....It is less than a year old; it was used on the trainer and on the road prior to my Super Six arriving.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
btw Kev... what's your HiMod Synapse weigh? if it isn't less than 16 it would be a total fail on your part :D

can't remember from when I weighed it, but it also had bottle cages and pedals on, so it wouldn't have counted anyways..

soulchild

I have one in your size (assuming your looking for the same size as the giant as the stack and reach are nearly exactly the same) that has been way tricked out; and of course it is a HiMod .....It is less than a year old; it was used on the trainer and on the road prior to my Super Six arriving.

thanks but I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet...

can't remember from when I weighed it, but it also had bottle cages and pedals on, so it wouldn't have counted anyways..

so did mine home slice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom