2010 Giant TCX 1 (Rival) - $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulchild

up for sale is a practically new 2010 Giant TCX 1 with a 53.5 top tube... less than 200 miles on it... I ride a 54 road bike and this fits me like a glove...

Easton Circuits/road tires pictured but not included... stock wheels are Mavic CPX-22/ Kenda SB8
tumblr_lfyyboY4fD1qca5zy

Brakeset - Avid Shorty 6 / SRAM Rival levers
Shift Levers - SRAM Rival (extra set of white Hudz)
Front Derailleur - SRAM Rival, clamp on
Rear Derailleur - SRAM Rival
Crankset - SRAM Rival 48t/34t
Bottom Bracket - SRAM GXP, external BB Shell
Rear Cogs - 10speed, 12t-26t
Chain - SRAM 1050
Seatpost - Giant Connect SL Composite
Saddle - Selle Italia Setta M
Handlebars - FSA Wing Pro
Stem - Giant Connect SL
Wheels Mavic CPX22 24h/28h w/ Kenda Small Block 8

**have lots of upgrades we can work something out**
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8029&page=15

Easton Circuit wheelset
Thomson post and stem
Rotor chain rings
Fizik Arione saddle
pedals, etc...

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
damn you didn't get any love when you posted this. my offer still stands to trade you my cannondale for this, since it says cannondale on the side of it

walter

Fourth Party
He's never done a cross race, but he knows he already needs a better bike for when the time comes:D:D:D:):):)

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny, A friend of mine randomly texted me 5 minutes ago looking for a cross bike for around $1000. This might fit him too. I'll shoot him the link.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
if you would want to buy a used bike, these are the kind of owners you want to buy from them. I think Lou rode it for less than 100 miles, who knows how long Ron rode it for. The 200 mark is probably on the high side.

soulchild

damn you didn't get any love when you posted this. my offer still stands to trade you my cannondale for this, since it says cannondale on the side of it

Pearl you know I'm tempted but something's telling me not to do it... ask me again tomorrow maybe I'll change my mind...

He's never done a cross race, but he knows he already needs a better bike for when the time comes:D:D:D:):):)

Walter always speaks the truth :D

this bike is race ready that's why I bought it bought it... plus with all my upgrades she's ready to roll but I've got my eye on something that I really want so either way it's a win win for me...

Let me get this and the camera for free.

done and done... oh let me borrow $1200 while you're at it haha...

Funny, A friend of mine randomly texted me 5 minutes ago looking for a cross bike for around $1000. This might fit him too. I'll shoot him the link.

werd homie... let me know...

Give me $50 and I'll take this off your hands

SOLD! :D

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
I happen to own this same bike in the 2011 version, its a really fun bike. Actually, its the only bike Ive been riding lately. Some body grab this with the second set of wheels and you get 2 bikes for the discounted price of 1. The sram stuff is amazing. Buy this now!

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If I had a G burning a hole in my pocket, I would buy it...even though I don't really need another CX bike.

Lou, how are you going to race cross without a cross bike?

soulchild

If I had a G burning a hole in my pocket, I would buy it...even though I don't really need another CX bike.

Lou, how are you going to race cross without a cross bike?

I'm gonna run around the course dressed up as a bike and holding a wheelset :D

seriously though - I have something else in my sights

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
It's Lou. The only thing he could POSSIBLY be eying up is a Super-X, duh. He sho do love his plastic Cannondales. Sho do. :D

-Jim.

soulchild

A. I have no comment on what I'm looking at :D

B. I would love a motorcycle and if I didn't live in NJ I would have had a Ducati Monster a long time ago...

C. Capers dudeman is coming through to check out the ride tonight... I'll keep you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom