2009 Niner Ergon Pro Bikes

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i didnt hear anything about weight... but they were 3 very nice bikes.

RNG1

I wonder how those carbon forks are, both the suspension and rigid. How did they ever create an all Amish team?

R0B

Did anyone else notice that girl was smokin.

Wish I could access Youtube at work so I could see what all this hulabaloo is about.

Was hulabaloo from junglebook. I could be completely wrong. And I'm not making any premonitions against jungle book either. :eek: Just feel like I've heard that somewhere and jungle book is ringing a bell.

smufguy

Love the fork most of all. the DT Swiss shocks look gorgeous. It got me thinking........... why the beard??.

ArmyOfNone

Ya' know, I had a Nanoraptor on the rear of my GF Rig for awhile last summer and was very surprised at how well it hooked up.

Really?:hmmm: I have tried two from the wtb tire line and really have not cared for em. I have so many tires Id like to try. :confused:

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Really?:hmmm: I have tried two from the wtb tire line and really have not cared for em. I have so many tires Id like to try. :confused:

It was on the rear of the Rig when I got it from...Sean!

I didn't realize it worked as well as it did until I threw the 2.2 Mtn King on it and it seemed like in some places, I went backwards. On the loose stuff and roots, the Nanoraptor worked better than the MK.

ArmyOfNone

It was on the rear of the Rig when I got it from...Sean!

I didn't realize it worked as well as it did until I threw the 2.2 Mtn King on it and it seemed like in some places, I went backwards. On the loose stuff and roots, the Nanoraptor worked better than the MK.

interesting...good to know.:)

Top Bottom