2009 Gary Fisher X-Caliber 29er For Sale

Rusty

SOLD!
2009 Gary Fisher X-Caliber for sale $500
Size 17.5 (Medium)
Stock except added the tubeless Bontrager kit (rim strips, valves, sealant) and the included SPD pedals.
Link to the bike specs:
http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...hive/x_caliber
Was $1500 new. Has fair amount of wear and tear, nicks and dings, but well maintained and in good working order. Has 500 miles in the past year on it, perhaps another 1000 prior to that for a total of about 1500 at most. Great intro to 29’ers. priced to sell, will meet at 6MR, Clayton or Mercer if you want to see/ride it.
Pictures:

Attachments

• Phone as of 04102012 887.jpg
    Phone as of 04102012 887.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Phone as of 04102012 816.jpg
    Phone as of 04102012 816.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Phone as of 04102012 814.jpg
    Phone as of 04102012 814.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Phone as of 04102012 805.jpg
    Phone as of 04102012 805.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Phone as of 04102012 908.jpg
    Phone as of 04102012 908.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Rusty

More Pics:

Attachments

• Phone as of 04102012 892.jpg
    Phone as of 04102012 892.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Phone as of 04102012 806.jpg
    Phone as of 04102012 806.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 33

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
VERY tempted! Bike have any needs that you know of? Has the fork been serviced? Not being overly picky here, I've been looking for a geared 29'er to try out. Was thinking 100mm travel but the price is right.
Do you have any other (larger) pics?

How far north do you ever get? Maybe meet halfway one day?

Thanks!

Rusty

Answers:

Fork has not been serviced, its an 80MM but I believe the spacer can be removed on this thing to take it to 100.

If I were to keep it, my list of fixes would have been:
* true the wheels
* new cassette and chain

other than that she works well.

I can come as far north as New Brunswick

Last edited:

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
;)
Answers:

Fork has not been serviced, its an 80MM but I believe the spacer can be removed on this thing to take it to 100.

If I were to keep it, my list of fixes would have been:
* true the wheels
* new cassette and chain

other than that she works well.

I can come as far north as New Brunswick

Gotcha. Well, Norm beat me by seconds so I'd say he has first dibs, but let me know. I could do New Brunswick one evening no problem if that works for you. Fortunately my wife only knows I have a (uno) red bike so if I rotate through the garage I'm probably cool.;)
Thanks Rusty.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
;)

Gotcha. Well, Norm beat me by seconds so I'd say he has first dibs, but let me know. I could do New Brunswick one evening no problem if that works for you. Fortunately my wife only knows I have a (uno) red bike so if I rotate through the garage I'm probably cool.;)
Thanks Rusty.

All yours. I was really just trying to help him out. Go for it, I can't imagine this will be around too long.

Chris(NJ)

Dave if you dont take it let me know, I know someone looking for a bike that would probably grab this.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dave if you dont take it let me know, I know someone looking for a bike that would probably grab this.

Yup, will do.

Edit: actually it's rustys call on who's next, don't want to appear presumptuous here. :)

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

Ill need to talk to ur wife to let her know u plan on having two red bikes. That would favor me quite a bit :hmmm:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I was totally expecting to see Manny saying "sold to me!" Talk about self control :p

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ill need to talk to ur wife to let her know u plan on having two red bikes. That would favor me quite a bit :hmmm:

She doesn't have a phone. Or email. Nor text. We communicate using an obscure combination of semaphore and interpretive dance. Honest.

Top Bottom