2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert (Large)

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
SOLD 2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert (Large)

Thanks, she's SOLD!

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=33434

Everything other than the wheels are the same. Wheels: Crank Brothers Iodine

Only two spots worth mentioning (now three, scroll down for additional picture). One just in front of the crank and on the same side, near the rear wheel. Both can be seen in the pictures.

Bike looks great and rides great. MSRP was $4600 and I'm asking SOLD

Also have a Specialized Command Post on the bikes as well. http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCEqProduct.jsp?spid=65849

Shoot me a PM or email if you want to come check it out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1907.JPG
    DSCF1907.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,074
  • DSCF1908.JPG
    DSCF1908.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCF1909.JPG
    DSCF1909.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF1911.JPG
    DSCF1911.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF1913.JPG
    DSCF1913.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I had at least half of dozen folks contact me to let me know the bike doesn't MSRP for $4600.

To clarify, this bike originally went for $3700 and + $950 wheelset. As seen in the photos and linked in the original thread, I have crankbros. Iodine wheels on the bike.

Please PM, email any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

gregw

:drooling::drooling: very nice! what do you think of the iodines? i was thinking about picking some up, they look sweet.

Last edited:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I've seen this bike, and it is a beauty. What are you getting now, Jason?

Same bike but the 2011 29er. I sold my other 29er all ready to pick up the new bike as soon as I sell this one.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Same bike but the 2011 29er. I sold my other 29er all ready to pick up the new bike as soon as I sell this one.
So anyone looking for great deal on a pimped out, mint, specialized 2011 29'er in large, wait 6 months until Jason is ready to buy another one :D

Back to the Stumpjumper - like I said, awesome bike and that wheel set looks fantastic.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Today's ride I chipped another spot in the paint by the rear wheel. See pic. So that makes two chips and a scratch. Going to lower the price to $1950.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1944.JPG
    DSCF1944.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 720

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Lowering the price and bumping. I've pretty much only been riding my fatbike so I really want to move this one along. PM if interested

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Hey, how tall are you? I might have a friend that's interested.

I'm about 5'11" or so give or take since I'm shrinking in my old age.

Any chance you'd be parting it out?
Best of luck with the sale.

I still have bike parts from 4 or 5 bikes that I started to part out and well you know how that goes. So I'd really prefer not parting it out at this time.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I would give you $400. Ancient technology and strictly a backup bike.

Please, do share your definition of "ancient technology" and no please do reply to for sale threads offering nothing more than a +1 to your post count. $400 offer is the equivalent of calling me an asshole so thanks for that.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I ride this same bike with the stock wheels and love it. Most people probably see the "small" wheels as a negative though.

jpn

would you take a nice beagle for a straight up trade?

Marc - just kidding! bike looks awesome

what fat bike are you riding?

Top Bottom