2008 Honda Fit for sale.

jnos

This is my favorite part of the Craigslist Ad: "* Lock lug-nuts (never used - in package in trunk)". I broke the key for my lug nuts and had to remove them with an oversized socket (now destroyed). Added 2-3 hours to my brake job.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
This is my favorite part of the Craigslist Ad: "* Lock lug-nuts (never used - in package in trunk)". I broke the key for my lug nuts and had to remove them with an oversized socket (now destroyed). Added 2-3 hours to my brake job.
Lol, yeah. Those things are stupid. (Wife posted the add)

Dingo

Interesting ...electronic deer whistle. Had to google that. So how do they work for you, ever see a deer run from you?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Lol, yeah. Those things are stupid. (Wife posted the add)

shoot some crap into that a/c and get it going - oh, wait, there is a thread on this subject somewhere.....i'm not helping.

This car is always on-time to group rides. Typically, the first there. Excellent choice if you find yourself rushing to get to the lot.

Dingo

shoot some crap into that a/c and get it going - oh, wait, there is a thread on this subject somewhere.....i'm not helping.

This car is always on-time to group rides. Typically, the first there. Excellent choice if you find yourself rushing to get to the lot.

Don't shoot the sealer chit in there. What a mess it makes.

It's not like Stans' in a tubeless......

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Interesting ...electronic deer whistle. Had to google that. So how do they work for you, ever see a deer run from you?
It does really seem to get their attention. I have them in both of our cars (and this one too)
I have a rural commute and I go in REALLY early. The first year at this job, I almost got clobbered a few times. The past 3 years since installing this, I haven't had a problem. Maybe luck...
I still see deer daily but you can tell they hear it and find it annoying.
Sometimes they look up with that WTF look on their face and other times they walk/run back towards the woods. It's audible so you can hear that it's on if your radio is on low enough. I try to remember to flip it off when rolling through town because it sounds really loud bouncing off of houses at 5 am ;)

To get the AC running, it will need a compressor...
And yes, this car will make you punctual! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom