2008 Harley Davidson Softail custom

walter

Fourth Party
Just putting this out there since I have it on a bunch of other sites.
2008 HD softail custom
7400 miles, stored indoors, fresh oil and filter, adult owned, slip ons, custom dynamics blinkers and tail light, RC components eclipse wheelset. Asking $8800 or reasonable offer
20190328_192411.jpg20181111_135549.jpg20181111_135526.jpg20181111_135511.jpg
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
I've never met a Ducati owner that didn't love their bike.
Honda no longer makes the Interceptor, true?

Correct, not since 2015. I would actually consider one of those if i could find a nice one. FJ09 is also on the list. Sat on an S1000xr, its really nice, but i dont have 20 grand to drop on a motorcycle

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Honda no longer makes the Interceptor, true?

Troof but you can still get them new for a deep discount. Check out Cycletrader.

Gixxer is stupid fast but think of your neck after a half hour with a full face on. @walter didnt know you were also considering the CB1000R. I’m waiting for the CB650R to hit showroom floors so I can give it a spin.

walter

Fourth Party
Troof but you can still get them new for a deep discount. Check out Cycletrader.

Gixxer is stupid fast but think of your neck after a half hour with a full face on. @walter didnt know you were also considering the CB1000R. I’m waiting for the CB650R to hit showroom floors so I can give it a spin.

Yeah, everytime I sit on the gsxr thats what i think about, literally its the color that draws me to it.
20190329_153406.jpg
The CB wasnt on the radar until a friend mentioned it. Metuchen has one and at first i wasnt into it, but after some research and more ooggling its growing on me.

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
The CB wasnt on the radar until a friend mentioned it. Metuchen has one and at first i wasnt into it, but after some research and more ooggling its growing on me.

Bug them to fire it up. That engine is so well designed and sounds amazing stock. And still plenty fast (0-60 in just over 3s if you can shift like Rossi).

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yeah, everytime I sit on the gsxr thats what i think about, literally its the color that draws me to it.
View attachment 92787
Is this what youre buying next? Just curious on what you’ll be looking to sell in 2 years

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Damn they priced that bike high. Its in the same range as the MT09 and more than the Z9. Nice looking bike, though

That’s my issue. I gotta see how it fits. Otherwise I’m headed toward the CB1100EX. If not a Honda it’s a Bonneville, Street Twin or the Speed Twin.

Top Bottom