2006 Campmor H2H NORBA Regional MTB Race Series

B.L.

The schedule is set for 2006! We have an excellent series setup with 9 events at 9 DIFFERENT VENUES! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

May 7th Wawayanda State Park (NJ)....................Skylands Cycling ...www.skylandscycling.com

May 21st Williams Lake Resort (NY)..............Eastern Sports Promotions...www.bikeway.com

June 25th Kittatiny Valley State Park(NJ)..................Team Bulldog...www.teambulldog.com

July 9th Stewart State Forest (NY)...............Dark Horse Cycles...www.darkhorsecycles.com

July 23rd Lewis Morris Park (NJ)...................Marty's Reliable Cycle...www.martysreliable.com

Sept. 10th Tymor Park (NY)............................Eastern Sports Promotions...www.bikeway.com

Sept. 24th Hidden Valley (NJ)..................................Town Cycle...www.towncycle.com

Oct. 1st Chainstretcher at Blue Mountain (NY)..............WMBA...www.wmba.org

Oct. 8th Ringwood State Park (NJ)...................................RVCC...www.rvccmtb.com

Rock on Campmor H2H!

PatrickBrown

hey would B.L. happen to be Brian L from team bulldog?

if so, a blast from the past here, this is Pat Brown from the old team bike line team, or the navigators mountain team..... good too see you are still at it....

wish I was, but it 1999 was the last time I rode a bike... Damn

B.L.

Pat--Yeah, it's me! Good to hear from you...it's never too late to get back on your bike! It's cool when some of the "old timers" come out to the races.

I hope all is well.

PatrickBrown

B.L. said:
Pat--Yeah, it's me! Good to hear from you...it's never too late to get back on your bike! It's cool when some of the "old timers" come out to the races.

I hope all is well.
he he cool to catch you a lil bit on here..... I dunno about getting back on the bike anytime soon work is very busy, new married life and I'm about to start a new business.

but I would like to come out, maybe I'll come and volunteer, or hand out some bottles or something

NJ Jess

Please do your Paydirt early

For those of us that enjoy giving back to the trails and also race them, please do your "paydirt" early. Go to JORBA.org for the TM trail maintanence dates and times. Thus far there are 9 TM dates set PRIOR to the 2006 Campmor's Hudson 2 Highlands NJ/NY race season. This will help cleanup and build up the trails before "spring fever" hits us all. I know it's hard to work when all you want to do is RIDE! So please, get involved early so it can really improve our trails. That IMBA report card of C+ is like sticky mud, awful hard to clean up by yourself.

NJ Jess

First 100 registered get a T-shirt!

The first race of the Campmor's H2H series gets a free t-shirt. please go to the skylands website or bikereg.com and sign up. Don't forget to visit JORBA.org for TM dates. 10 hours of TM will give you a 5th place finish points for you category and a sense of happiness. Really,......see you at the races.

Top Bottom