2005 Honda Accord LX-V6 Sedan

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I have not had time to wash and prep it for a photo shoot yet but here is the window sticker. Will post photos when I get around to it or can send dirty photos upon request. Approaching 235,000 miles but still runs like a dream. Would still drive it every day but just inherited a newer/nicer vehicle from family and we don't need 3 cars (more room/money for n+1 bikes!). 1 owner, dealer-maintained for majority of its life - always on schedule, no major accidents, very new tires, brand new battery. Great station car, mtb transport vehicle or for a high schooler/college student. Looking for $3,500. If for a mountain biker, I can also throw in a Saris roof rack with 3 fork-mount trays. Other goodies I can throw in if wanted: FM transmitter to get phone/MP3 to play through radio, Garmin Nuvi GPS, SiriusXM head unit and antenna, USB car charger. Let me know if interested.

Attachments

• Accord Window Sticker.jpg
    Accord Window Sticker.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 57

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Its cool that you still have the original window sticker
I, too, had the original window sticker for my Acura that was totaled.
I looked at the window sticker and then looked that the check the insurance gave me and I cried a tear....

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Really want this gone before it starts getting snowed on. Will try to get photos soon. Anyone have recommendations for people who buy cars in bulk or where to donate it if i can't sell it?

Top Bottom