20" Girls MTBs

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
peeps:

i have three (three) girl's MTBs that i need to part ways with. sadly my girls (and my niece) have outgrown these and i'd love to see them go to a good, new home. perfect for about 5/6 - 8/9 years of age.

Bike 1: Single Speed Giant Taffy
i purchased this for my niece from a fellow MTBNJer about two years ago. i don't know the exact age but based on growth patterns, i would suspect it's four years old. it has seen pretty limited action and has been garage kept but has normal wear and tear. i *think* i still have the training wheels but i'm not 100% sure. i'll need to verify in the attic. cost: $50 US dollars

Bike 2: 1x6 Specialized Hotrock, White
SOLD!!

Bike 2a: 1x6 Specialized Hotrock, Pink
it's well, pink. garage kept, properly maintained. no major dings or scratches. cost: $100 US dollars

the two remaining bikes are in great shape and would give someone lots of smiles.

if you're interested and want more pictures PM me and i'll send you some additional shots.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 99
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 82
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Photos for Giant

photos for the Giant below:

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 6.JPG
    photo 6.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
bumping this back up now that the weather is here.

both pink bikes are still available.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
bump, bump. two pink girls bikes still available.

also have a 16" boy's Hot Rock in Blue. has some cosmetic scratching (it is a boys bike) and is in need of a new rear tire due to a love of skidding. includes training wheels. asking $75 american dollars.

ktmoto

I am interested, one of the pink, for my daughter. Where exactly are the frayed ends of sanity located? ha

Top Bottom