1st time at Allaire......

MMuller

Since March 1st! I know, stupid video, stupid to post. But I'm so glad to finally be posting in the "Rides" category instead of only the "Off Topic", couldn't help myself. Funny, you can see the handicapped placard through the window. Hoping to ditch that soon and see some old friends in the woods again.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Since March 1st! I know, stupid video, stupid to post. But I'm so glad to finally be posting in the "Rides" category instead of only the "Off Topic", couldn't help myself. Funny, you can see the handicapped placard through the window. Hoping to ditch that soon and see some old friends in the woods again.

Great to "see" you pedaling in dirt again @MMuller

giff06

Glad you're out among the living once again Marc! We'll see ya out there!
Ed and Pat

giff06

Thanks but sorry to say test drive didn't really fare well. Going to have to stick to two feet at Allaire instead of two wheels for a bit more. Drag. Hopeful for 2019. Back to "off topic".
Sorry to hear that Marc. Good things take time.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Thanks but sorry to say test drive didn't really fare well. Going to have to stick to two feet at Allaire instead of two wheels for a bit more. Drag. Hopeful for 2019. Back to "off topic".

Can you surf or is that off limits too?

MMuller

Eddie would go. Unfortunately, Marc-ie can't. Last surf was February a couple days before injury. Here's todays physical therapy. Shark River park. Press on regardless......
20181114_144838.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can always come by the course and visit the break room, we usually have enough left over Halloween candy or deer sausage from a local hunter to go around. Or just come by and say hey;)

MMuller

Wish I was a bit mo better these days. Crazy injury. Pressing on regardless. Thanks for coming and looking fwd to a good night.

Top Bottom