12/19 Allaire

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Few of us riding at Allaire tomorrow 10am. A few at a break neck pace, a few at a moderate pace. All welcome . Grey Sonata with a red Santa Cruz.
Said definition of speed is relative to your circle and where you are personally.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I worked with the general public once.... once. Not sure how some people do it for extended periods of time without severe side effects.

yea not for me, idk if you could PAY me enough to deal with the general public on a daily basis

Dajerseyrat

On a side note, awesome ride today! We rode with the fast crew for a bit, I set 18 PR's on my Strava ? Then we met up with some more folks, broke off from the fast crew and kept a nice endurance pace! It was awesome meeting Warren and Frank? I'm terrible with names. Also Bob loves his new 1x11, I love my new oval ring and I busted my ass doing a drop in fooling around and Bob busted his ass standing still in the parking lot...?????

Bob and I are gonna do Chimney Rock next week weather permitting.

Last edited:

RobW

On a side note, awesome ride today! We rode with the fast crew for a bit, I set 18 PR's on my Strava ? Then weet someore folks, broke off from the fast crew and kept a nice endurance pace! It was awesome meeting Warren and Frank? I'm terrible with names. Also Bob loves his new 1x11, I love my new oval ring and I busted my ass doing a drop in fooling around and Bob busted his ass standing still in the parking lot...?????

Bob and I are gonna do Chimney Rock next week weather permitting.
Is your name Neal?

w_b

There were no Franks on my ride, but it was nice meeting you too. Also Christina and Nick (you guys fast!) I had more than a few PRs today as well. And Bob and Russ. Tom I already know. Always an adventure.

Can’t wait to do it again.

Dajerseyrat

There were no Franks on my ride, but it was nice meeting you too. Also Christina and Nick (you guys fast!) I had more than a few PRs today as well. And Bob and Russ. Tom I already know. Always an adventure.

Can’t wait to do it again.
Maybe no frank then, I told you I was bad with names...Not you, Warren...Not Russ, but the tall guy with the black specialized.

thegock

@knobbyhead takes an asphalt nap at the end of the ride:

KNOB YNAP IMG_20181219_120255-01.jpg

Great seeing you and @w_b again and meeting Jules.

Top Bottom