11/5 JT Birthday Ride @ Allaire

Matt_

I Get Jokes
JT turns 7 on Saturday Nov 5th and we're going to Allaire for a bike ride. Time TBD pending weather and stuff.... will post updates when it's closer.

Being that he's been a regular, making nearly every trail maintenance and beginner ride for the past two years, I would be amiss if I didn't extend an invite to his mtb family!

He knows we're going riding, but has no clue im putting a "ride" together. So don't let it slip at the Oct 30 TM!! ;)

Pretty sure we'll have some of his mom's world famous cookies for an after ride treat as well

20160417_090820-1.jpg
20160911_094927-1.jpg
20160417_113455.jpg

are they chocolate chip cookies?
if so we'll be there. i love cookies.
can't wait.
heck we'll even come if you don't have any cookies.

Unless there are any major objections, I'm thinking wheels down around 9:30. Knock on wood, weathers looking good and we'll get there around 9:00.

Should give some of you early birds (@mike_243 @Frank) time to ride beforehand, then have an easier pace ride following JT around the park as temps get above 40F, and leave time for an after ride hammerfest if you so choose.

@Mitch hope your backs feeling better. if not, just wanted you to know there will be cookis :)

Don't know what we'd do without Uncle Eric! JT would probably be a brat and Faith would never smile for pictures lol

so are we still meeting at 09:00 to ride??

Last edited:
Can't make it today. :(
3 days in a row on the bike and my ankle is screaming for mercy. Happy B-day JT!

Mmmmmm cookies

Yes the ride was great
But cookies were even better

Thanks for inviting us
Had a great time

@moose35 always looking for excuses to get JT and Zoe riding !

Hey @Mitch , who were you talking to that wanted to get her 8yo out? she a forum member? May have to make 2 groups next year for the Tues night rides; beginner adults & kickass-kids

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions