10 dollar sale

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Only thing is, it's a first come first served, meaning get this stuff out of my garage asap!

5 cu ft freezer no.1
Frigidaire
20180929_104335.jpg20180929_104312.jpg

5 cu ft freezer no.2
Holiday
20180929_103007.jpg
20180929_102942.jpg
Serta twin bed with frame, pretty sure never used.
20180929_101422.jpg
20180929_101317.jpg

@Mitch free to you, like new
20180929_095901.jpg20180929_095818.jpg

BPaze

I may be interested in at least 1 of those freezers and possibly both where are you located

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I may be in for that bed, let me check with E.

BPaze

I’m not getting both, just wanna make sure the freezer still runs and it can fit a sixtel or even a half keg? I want the one with the silver liner

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
No joke, save me the walker. My mom has same one and the buttons to close it dont work very well and I smash my thumb trying to close it. Thanks

BPaze

No one needs a freezer? both work well, please come and get one or even both.
I am still interested, just got to find the time to head out that way. I also can't fit it in my car so need to steal the truck from the wife without her knowing what I am getting.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am still interested, just got to find the time to head out that way. I also can't fit it in my car so need to steal the truck from the wife without her knowing what I am getting.
be careful... if she finds out, you could wind up IN the freezer.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Do you want me to spot you the cash and pick it up for you since I live up here? On second thought I might buy them for my self to store my...yes

BPaze

Do you want me to spot you the cash and pick it up for you since I live up here? On second thought I might buy them for my self to store my...yes
If you don't mind, I am just looking to get one, the one with the silver liner to match my other beer cooler. I am sure @mattybfat would love to get them out of there.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't need any of the freezers....or walker....or bed, but I do like to drink beer. Can I swing by one day and do that witcha?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
If you don't mind, I am just looking to get one, the one with the silver liner to match my other beer cooler. I am sure @mattybfat would love to get them out of there.

I realized we own the same car lol I need dems to see if it will fit and I could go tuesday night? maybe sunday pending my return from vermont

BPaze

I realized we own the same car lol I need dems to see if it will fit and I could go tuesday night? maybe sunday pending my return from vermont
You can def fit 1 just not both, but my car is filled with a car seat and MTB stuff so I can't squeeze it in right now. @arangov3 I will hit you up on text and figure it out.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Freezer looks great, will you deliver to Montgomery, NY? I'm tied up a little bit but can take delivery sometime next July on a Saturday or Sunday.

I can't make it over to look at it, but I can have a friend come take a look the week of delivery to check it out and fill it with ice cream.

-Generic Craiglist reply guy.

Top Bottom