10/27 Saturday Mtn Creek

aedubber

Anyone going ? I think I would like to go one last time before they close up . I haven't been on a bike since my injury in July and I'm dying to go . Def won't be riding too fast or anything crazy , if anyone wants to ride post up!

rdompor

I will definitely be there. I haven't been since early September and I can't afford to not close the season.

CDub

I'll be there Sat and/or Sun. Going to have to make my own trails up here to get my fix until next spring.

aedubber

I'll be there Sat and/or Sun. Going to have to make my own trails up here to get my fix until next spring.

Do both days ! LOL have a nice little season closer session:D Trails ? Make ? Please do PM me chris and lets discuss haha.

J-Dro

I'll be at MCBP for one of the days this weekend. I'll figure out what day later in the week depending on weather and family stuff.

Frank

Sasquatch
I'll be heading up there too this Saturday. Hope to meet some of you guys. If you see a large old person pushing around a big black bike with white fork lowers...it'll probably be me.

aedubber

If its going to be muddy I might have to skip out , don't want to chance wiping out and tearing something as I'm still tender on my wounds.

J-Dro

If its going to be muddy I might have to skip out , don't want to chance wiping out and tearing something as I'm still tender on my wounds.

Saturday looks OK for now, just cloudy. What bike are you planning to ride BTW?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sandy pushed me to Saturday, you hear that Wookie man, that makes 2 old guys riding black bikes :D Lookin forward to it...

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
i'm looking to head up Saturday. I figure closing weekend is a good time for my first trip to MCBK this season.

Top Bottom