mcim29
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Mort, I would love to but I dont have a bike, sold my stumpy just ordered all my parts last night for my Misfit build. It should be ready in a few weeks.. I will definitely give you a shout. You ridding with Matty?
    I just saw this, I did'nt ride saturday. I was heading there sun but got a call from my buddy and had a tour of cere's out by me. talk about some FUN riding.
    Good to hear from you. Not able to make it out this weekend. Will definitly try for next. Hope the weather is OK. Will reach out to you later in the week.
    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    May 2010 bring many Miles of Smiles in your cycling adventures. See you out there on the trais...Matt
    What up? Plans for riding??? Havent been out since Chimney. Bike is fixed >>>I hope
    Thinking about Hartshorne Friday maybe around 1 & Six mile Saturday around noon. Its cold and have a few things I need to do in Morning. What do you think..Interested?
    Joe, hey has it going. It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. I wish I knew you sent me a pm. I have been training for triathlons since March so haven't really done much MTB but looking to get back into it. Actually I'm up by Hope NJ for a wedding this weekend and looking to go to Allamucy in the AM.Well get back to me and lets meet up for a ride.
    Dude... You missed out on a great time at Allaire this Sat (1/10). Sandy separated her shoulder, Ray crushed his seat (broke a rail on a drop), My bike tired to kill me twice (handlebar spearing and major leg & wall crash. I almost had to stumble out) and then Beer and Pizza at the end. Oh th best part, this was a beginner ride (avg speed 8.4 mph - :cry:). Allaire is a nice place to ride less technical. See you on the trails.
    hey, we are thinking of aallaire this weekend (weather permitting). Sandy, I and a couple others. The 501 crew is riding at 11am both sat and sun. Not sure if we are looking at that or our own group. Let me know if you are intrested?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom