PSA on the Rain - and how to know how much it has rained everywhere

Rusty

Have posted before, but given Mother Natures current onslaught.....

https://www.iweathernet.com/total-rainfall-map-24-hours-to-72-hours

careful of the ads, these are the buttons that you use to navigate (not the blue links at top, but a bit further down the page):
1560962685768.png

you can change the time period and zoom in the NE US
after that you can zoom right down to the park you are interested in.

As an example (depressing as it is):
1560962780725.png

Note that Kingdom Trails got 0 inches of rain in the last 72 hours.

pygmypony

and for some reason the iweather site is blocked by company's firewall...i guess they don't want me checking the weather, for fear i may cut out of work early if it's nice out?

Rusty

and for some reason the iweather site is blocked by company's firewall...i guess they don't want me checking the weather, for fear i may cut out of work early if it's nice out?

If they wanted you to stay they would show you this...everything is under water.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
or you know, wunderground.com (weather underground) and find the closest hosted weatherstation . . . . .

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
used to like that, but the website performance is shit

i have no problems at home or on the smartphone app, at work its shit, but i always figured that was the corporate network and security killing it :shrug:

Dingo

i have no problems at home or on the smartphone app, at work its shit, but i always figured that was the corporate network and security killing it :shrug:
I used to use it all the time. now the website sucks, no matter where I log in.

Rusty

wunderground = weather channel = IBM = poorly maintained and managed, this is what happens when its not the primary property in that space, it'll die soon in favor of the Weather channel app/site.

Top Bottom