Careful where you park

MTBTyler

Went here on Saturday last weekend. Parked in the gravel lot off road3 There were 2 cars in the parking lot, went in for a loop come out and the 2 cars drivers windows were smashed in oddly my vehicle was untouched.

Also beware of parking at Johnson’s park at the end towards highland park. I’ve seen some shady acts there also.

From now on I’m only parking near the animals in Johnson’s or risk a ticket parking in Rutgers on ave e

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
wow, @MTBTyler
tenor.gif

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Went here on Saturday last weekend. Parked in the gravel lot off road3 There were 2 cars in the parking lot, went in for a loop come out and the 2 cars drivers windows were smashed in oddly my vehicle was untouched.

Also beware of parking at Johnson’s park at the end towards highland park. I’ve seen some shady acts there also.

From now on I’m only parking near the animals in Johnson’s or risk a ticket parking in Rutgers on ave e

Dang, that sucks. Maybe it was a targeted attack. I usually park in the Road 3 gravel lot during my weekday lunchtime rides, haven't seen/had any issues (knock wood).

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

They probably felt bad for you having to drive that thing ;)

Top Bottom