Wanted - Old wheels (rusty is perfect)

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Willing to pay nothing.

Anyone have any old bicycle wheels (or bikes) lying around they’re looking to just get rid of (free)? @MadisonHannah has a project she’s working on for the garden.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Willing to pay nothing.

Anyone have any old bicycle wheels (or bikes) lying around they’re looking to just get rid of (free)? @MadisonHannah has a project she’s working on for the garden.

Literally just put one out in the garbage Tuesday. #timing

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
thx.. I thought of that, will try to source a little more local first, then use SLB as excuse to go to Kane Brewing.

Mitch can pick up the stuff when he drops off the donations...

I've got wheelsets for sale, but they're not shitty enough to give away unfortunately.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah... non functioning is fine.

Ok I have 1 caveat, you need to take the whole bike. I'll drop it off tonight around 6:45. I will be in NP to bring Julia to swim. It's the perfect "throw this POS in the garden" bike.

RobW

Ok I have 1 caveat, you need to take the whole bike. I'll drop it off tonight around 6:45. I will be in NP to bring Julia to swim. It's the perfect "throw this POS in the garden" bike.
can bike burn ? fire is needed, no 20 bucks either

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok, cool. as long as I can get the wheels off, and they're at least mostly round.

Top Bottom