Allamuchy Preview Ride

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For Thursday, try to be ready to roll as close to 5 as possible. We'll have a steady quick pace on the first lap. No drops though.

Second lap is going to hurt. But the course will be cleared and easy to follow so feel free to hang on as long as you want.
then for laps 3-7 we are going to practice 1 legged drills and show people where on the course to drink
Laps 8-14 we will discuss winter shoes

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Same same.

Last year we did one big and one small

Screenshot_20190424-090504~2.png

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Am I going to have to deal with your bad attitude on Sunday?
That would be a Yes!. I assume you and Mr cant finish a race are coming? Endurance I assume. I look forward to seeing you guys there. Maybe I'll do a lap with you.

Mtbdog

Fun pre-ride today. Thanks to @MissJR, @Santapez for leading the group. The course is in excellent shape, just the right amount of climbing and some of the sweetest single track anywhere. Gonna be a great weekend come on out and enjoy some trails that you can't ride just any old time, you won't regret it! Thanks to the entire MTBNJ crew.

xc62701

It was good to see you guys and have a super clean racecourse! I’ve never been able to see all those rocks. It doesn’t feel like Allamuchy. It should speed up things for race day! I guess I’d better get my chain and derailleur fixed before Sunday. I loved being out there but my bike didn’t. It’s probably mad since the mud was still on it from Ringwood.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you missed last night, no worries, the train leaves tonight at 5pm for some of the funnest trails Mooch has to offer. C'mon out!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Solid chance i will be there at 3:30 if anyone wants to get in an early, easy lap. Then do the easy-iggy lap (which will probably be a bit more spirited), and then finish with a bag of hammers.

Top Bottom