Roof Top Tent - Rental

DownhillR3

Have you ever wanted to try out a Roof Top Tent before spending $1,500 - $4,000 on a setup of your own? I am a private individual wanting to share the awesome roof tent life for others before having to spend thousands! Perfect for bike trips, so easy and convenient!

Starting May, 2019, I will be renting out my Yakima SkyRise Small Roof Top Tent.
$100 for Friday night to Sunday evening. That's $50 a night for an amazing experience.
Perfect for couples / single person for a quick getaway out in nature under the stars.

Midweek evenings available as well during summer months.

If your car has factory crossbars, Thule, Yakima or other bars that can hold 150lbs., this tent will work on your vehicle! Anything from a Prius to a 4Runner, roof top tents can be installed on all makes, models and sizes. Please do your own research to verify this tent will work on your vehicle roof, i'm happy to assist as well with information, loading and unloading.

Yakima Skyrise Small Tent information:
Product weight: 95LBS.
Never use a rooftop tent with any vehicle whose rooftop load limit is under 165 lbs

Let me know the dates as soon as possible so I can put you on calendar! MTBNJ bike friends get first dibs on dates.

Attachments

• 00j0j_a09uTfFxupg_600x450.jpg
    00j0j_a09uTfFxupg_600x450.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 00O0O_iGplQyKdcse_600x450.jpg
    00O0O_iGplQyKdcse_600x450.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

DownhillR3

Could nearly get a hotel room for that

$50 a night hotel... ;) This is more geared for the experience of someone interested in taking my personal item for the weekend to TRY out and see how they like it before dishing out a few grand on their own. I'd much rather have the option for that then spend $2k and regret it. Just my opinion though. I'll see you at Bates Motel or even better...

shining-movie-danny.jpg

onetracker

This rental idea is cool IMO. I was thinking about buying one of these roof top tents prior to building a DIY camper. I would have really dug doing a weekend rental prior to purchase. Just my $.02.

Top Bottom