Berms and Jumps and Flow

don

That stair drop onto the boardwalk, especially viewed from the side, is one of the heaviest things I've ever seen.

One of my favorites to watch is Kris Fox. He reminds me of an old-school pool skater. No pegs, no crazy tricks, just loads of speed and style for days.

I was skimming over the intro until I heard he was a racer and re-wound it for a closer listen. I feel like the guys that raced and then ride freestyle have the best speed, flow and style (ie: Aitken, Chase Hawk). And they know how to actually crank at a jump! I love his speed jump to manuals out of the pool (that one on the bank at 3:45 :eek: :D ) It's so good seeing this rather than the elbows down tic-toc plaza shit that seems to be so common these days.

don

I hereby declare it ok to skid everywhere you ride

Some MTB stuff is nuts these days. Years ago riding like that you would have seen him on a full DH setup with fullface and pads. Bryn is dressed like he is going on a easy Sunday tour in that clip.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Could this be an apology?
giphy.gif

Ian F

Some MTB stuff is nuts these days. Years ago riding like that you would have seen him on a full DH setup with fullface and pads. Bryn is dressed like he is going on a easy Sunday tour in that clip.

He's Australian. Swap the XC lid for a full-face and he's in his DH racing kit. That's normal.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
As we move into March, I'm looking at the bmx bike in my basement and daydreaming of park sessions. This clip just dropped, and it's cool to see riders from essentially three generations sessioning a ridiculous park in beautiful weather, while we wait for spring to finally arrive around here.

don

Trail season is soooon! Clint, Nutter and Aquizap of Credence riding PA trails. Clint's commentary is funny and the music fits perfectly. Nutter and Aquizap ride trails so good.

Lots of PA/NJ legends too - GB, Gentilcore, Jbone to name a few

don

I am not sure if I should have put this in the Fat Bike or even the 18/19 Ski Season threads but this can certainly fit in here:

I've been in snowboard mode for the last few months and it's really neat to see how he rides a snow terrain park on a fat bike. It definitely has a snowboard/ski park feel to it.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I am not sure if I should have put this in the Fat Bike or even the 18/19 Ski Season threads but this can certainly fit in here:

I've been in snowboard mode for the last few months and it's really neat to see how he rides a snow terrain park on a fat bike. It definitely has a snowboard/ski park feel to it.

With that groomed surface, makes me wonder if even need fat bike.

don

Fabio Wibmer is quickly becoming one of my favorites riders:

Notables: Tire tap at 1:34, trials line at 2:45 and the fakie nose manual ender. Also, his front wheel game is always A+.

First part of the vid is the definition of the thread's title :)

Great vid - it is crazy how well this kid rides "all-around" so well.

PS - I do not get tired of nose bonks on regular trail ride footage.

Last edited:

Mountain Bike Mike

Fabio Wibmer is quickly becoming one of my favorites riders:

Notables: Tire tap at 1:34, trials line at 2:45 and the fakie nose manual ender. Also, his front wheel game is always A+.

At 1:38, nose manual off camber downhill log has me wondering if I could pull that on the log at Clayton...

Top Bottom