Jungle Habitat Conditions

xc62701

Definitely not good, I would expect it to take a while for it to dry down. I would say it's probably same conditions at all the parks up here

Agreed. Anyone who is trying to ride the northern parks is asking for trail damage for at least another week or so.

Kaleidopete

Wawayanda today.........too soft & slippery
Dsc02175.jpg

V-Dub

The first trail maintenance date is Tuesday April 16 at 530 pm, meet at the gate. Nothing to heavy just basic spring cleaning.
Come on out it's a good way to start getting your pay dirt points (just saying)
More dates will be scheduled soon

V-Dub

Another maintenance day 4/30 at 530pm, meet in the parking lot. Bug spray and water would be a good idea. Come and help out it's always fun

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It"s a regular thing, Tuesday night 5/14 trail build. Going to start rehabing, rerouting Ottterslide, 530 at the gate.

Like every Tuesday? Can't go this Tuesday but maybe in the future, especially if maybe we can ride first.

V-Dub

Like every Tuesday? Can't go this Tuesday but maybe in the future, especially if maybe we can ride first.
More like every other Tuesday, if you want to put a ride together for before the build that would be no problem. Looks like rain tomorrow so we may reschedule stay tuned.

qclabrat

More like every other Tuesday, if you want to put a ride together for before the build that would be no problem. Looks like rain tomorrow so we may reschedule stay tuned.
how has JH been looking this year? Haven't been there for two years and looking to get up there on Saturday or Sunday

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's been a while since I've been as well. What's up with the Otter?

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Tuesday 5/14 TM has been moved to 5/21 due to rain and me not wanting to get my shoes muddy. We're working every other Tuesday, double check the jorba.org homepage to make sure.

Otter Slide we are looking to address the spot where the tree's roots are pulling out the trail.

V-Dub

you want some input right, well come help us fix up Otterslide tomorrow. 530pm at the gate, bring some bug spray we got everything else. thanks

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
BYO Otter?

I was trying to find a way to make this but I’m helping out with NICA practice and saving baby whales from Japanese harpists. Or harpoonists. Something like that.

chris12453

Hrmm, I rode otter the other night, I thought it was fine. Now in my defense, I did take my monster truck Firebird up it, but I digress.

Bleeder

Oh and Greenwood Lake Airshow is June 1-2. So avoid the crowds and come and join us 6/1 10AM at Shepherds Lake for the National Trail Day

V-Dub

Hey don't forget tomorrow 6/11 at 530pm is trail build at Jungle. Come on out and help out. H2H racers looking for paydirt hours this is good opportunity

Bleeder

We also have Nico from CLIF bars stopping by the help, I'm sure she'll bring some special goodies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions