shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you're honestly gonna need more information than that to get interest

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
fixed, note that im an engineer, spelling/grammer is not something im good at.

I know. I heavily rely on this red squiggly lines to tell me when I spell something wrong. Sometimes I spell a word so poorly, even word doesn't have any suggestions. And I have to start from scratch again.

littlev21

I had hoped that being "less than specific" might garner interest in the form of a PM,leading to a private conversation. That didn't work, so here's more:

ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
GENERAL JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:

• Primary responsibility will be as an on-site representative performing inspections and assessments of existing facilities/building systems including preparation of assessment reports. Inspection / assessment projects within the Picatinny arsenal.
  • Leads the design of small to medium sized electrical projects. Design projects will include preparation of design calculations, contract drawings and specifications for facilities (existing or new) within the arsenal.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
  • Participate in meetings with DPW (public works) staff and customers for scoping of work and pre-design code reviews.
  • Participate in min-design charrettes with DPW staff and customers
  • Complete field investigations relating to project work
  • Prepare basis of design reports
  • Assist in or lead the preparation of design documents, (plans, specifications, estimates, reports) Provide pre-design code
  • Review contractor submittals during construction
  • Field questions from contractors during construction
  • Complete periodic construction assessments of active projects
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
  • Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required; master’s degree is a plus.
  • 6+ years of electrical engineering design experience is required.
  • Experience in the design of building power systems, access control, lighting (interior / exterior).
  • Experience performing construction administration related tasks for completed designs such as construction inspections, shop drawing review, answering contractor questions and RFI’s.
  • NY and/or NJ P.E. license desired.
  • Understanding of the Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) and general military design and construction practices and standards preferred but not required.
  • Knowledge of the following related software is a plus; AutoCAD, Revit
  • Must be organized, flexible, and have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
  • Good oral and written communication skills.
  • Good interpersonal skills.
  • Strong work ethic
  • Quality/Detail oriented
  • US Citizenship Required
  • Valid Driver's license Required.

Last edited:
Top Bottom