New to Posting

Nubs

Hello!

I have been a long time lurker on the site, and finally decided to make an account to post and get more involved with mountain biking.

I currently ride a 2016 Specialized Hardrock Disc 650b. I am looking to upgrade in the fall (Septemberish) to a new plus hardtail in the $1500 range as a 30th birthday present to myself.

I have narrowed it down to the Trek Roscoe 8 or the Fuse Comp. Does anybody have any advice on what they'd go with? I have been leaning towards the Trek, but I can be convinced otherwise as i don't really know what I'm doing!!

Thanks in advance!!
Nubs!!

qclabrat

Welcome, have you tried either? Try to find demo days where you can take them out on the trails, a test ride in a parking lot doesn't really cut it

Nubs

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@sptimmy43 I typically ride 6 mile, and Lewis Morris on occasion.

@qclabrat I have not had the opportunity to try either. I'll have to check out some demo days when they come around. I also haven't ridden enough to know my preferences. Thanks for the advice!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
You shouldn't be riding 6 mile, its closed.

WELCOME and stay away from me.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Welcome!

and what is that smell?
:D

see ya out there!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome, get out and ride often, venture to different parks and post up here to get to know the ropes and peeps.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Welcome!! Definitely do some demos this spring. Also, most shops will let you rent a bike and if you buy one within a certain time they will credit you the bike rental fee on the bike purchase.

Mtbdog

Welcome! Join up with some OOS rides, just beware of the THREAD OF DREAD!!! You've been forwarned...

Top Bottom