Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

TimBay

Hey southerly folks. Not necessarily on topic, but Tom's Atlantic Cyclery in Atlantic Highlands has an "everything must go" sign out front. Could score some good deals. I haven't been in yet, so I'm not sire how great the sale is.

Dajerseyrat

Hey southerly folks. Not necessarily on topic, but Tom's Atlantic Cyclery in Atlantic Highlands has an "everything must go" sign out front. Could score some good deals. I haven't been in yet, so I'm not sire how great the sale is.
I stopped in there for the first time a few weeks back, there isn't much in stock to begin with from what I seen.

qclabrat

Looks like they are closed for good, sad.
Ironically stopped in there last year during my 200k brevet for an extra inner tube. I had gotten my 3rd flat and wanted a spare, it already looked low in stock.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Get back to trails conditions, we had a light dusting in m ok Monmouth county, the trails should be fine today.

Reactions: w_b

RobW

I talked to the Park rangers about this at the last TM. They said it's state property so a board walk would require lots of permits. But I agree, that would be the best option. It was suggested they build up an elevated trail where it is muddy.
@w_b here it is.

Reactions: w_b

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions