Hell of Hunterdon 2019

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yeah I read the description - I exaggerate - don't hate gravel, just got tired of it. At least it should be warm? :shrug:
Some of that course is real gravel, not just HOH dirt roads. I rode most of that course in November on 27's. I am not saying I have skills or anything, but some of that shit is looooose and steep. However, it is rideable with normal gearing, dont need this crazy low gearing that these gravel nerds run.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MBM trying to figure out the correct PSI based on the gravitational pull of gravel with a molecular moisture level of 7 on worman road at 10:52am with a 5MPH WNW wind
tenor.gif

rick81721

Lothar
Some of that course is real gravel, not just HOH dirt roads. I rode most of that course in November on 27's. I am not saying I have skills or anything, but some of that shit is looooose and steep. However, it is rideable with normal gearing, dont need this crazy low gearing that these gravel nerds run.

So 25s not a good idea? I guess I'll have to break out those 28s.... hey wait a minute :mad:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
was talmbout this with kevdawg, double flat at the end of montgomery and i had to get a lift home :(

always curious what dat front group like now....

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Be that as it may, what makes you think you see things in an absolute, accurate way?

You're talking down to people in a way that I don't think you would in real life. I mean, I read your 2 posts and they suggest you want to fight them. Is that how you really meant them? Is that what you're looking for here? Because if your intention is to come off as about to punch someone in the nose, then you succeeded.

Somehow missed this earlier - FWIW, i took @Mountain Bike Mike's statement as a strong metaphor that he doesn't sugar coat, and "let's compare" statement, not one
of physical harm. i'd rather it be put out there than just build-up. if that happens, ya end up mad at someone and can't even remember why....

Back to bikes...

grilledcheeseking

Ah, the traditional end to BIYF -
Also known as Where did Dave go? Think your knee took you down at Pine Hill. (where i was run off the road by an heating oil truck last year.)

Starting in the back was interesting. it is about an hour wait!

@wonderturtle, you in? This could make a good group. I'm checking my schedule now.
@grilledcheeseking - you working it?
Thinking about it. I usually do, these past few yrs. If you're starting at the back @fidodie maybe I can catch up if we coordinate.

Top Bottom