6 Mile Run Conditions

02camaro

Hahahahhahahaha I get it now, you are the guy according to @Dajerseyrat that made the group. The bike in your avatar bike matches. Solid effort, I was entertained.

Last edited:

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Go ride it in (when conditions permit). Still rough in spots but the new cut is almost done.

83E0B1C0-9617-447F-A0D5-290BE012F701.jpeg

Dajerseyrat

The original new spot needed some TLC where it turns off from the open field portion. It got very bumpy and could use a raking. If I can figure out how to mount a rake yo my bike one day I'll go work on it...

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
The original new spot needed some TLC where it turns off from the open field portion. It got very bumpy and could use a raking. If I can figure out how to mount a rake yo my bike one day I'll go work on it...

Yeah that wasn’t done yet. I got to it today but couldn’t finish because of time. It’s almost there.

Rusty

there were a couple cars with racks in the canal lot today...was going to say something to the one guy gearing up, but because I am the Grinch, I likely woulda ended up punching the dude, so I just rode back to the tow path. I was just stopping in the lot for the porto-john.

rick81721

Lothar
as much as last years brutal month of 20 degree highs was, i wish we get it again just so i can ride there again. i dont think ive riden 6mr since my birthday in late august.

Had to check, my last ride there was sept 17 ? And not looking too likely over the next 9 days before I migrate south

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions