No more shorts?

carvegybe

@carvegybe - threads get off topic rather quickly here. as you can see.

it's all in good fun, as many of us have met, at least casually, at one time or another. Hopefully we can
catch you out there, and say hello. Helps to put a face to the offensive poster, so you can crush them on the next climb!

and the best cover is.

Sounds like a good bunch to ride with. Anybody in Central Joisey? I am in Princeton...just over 3 miles from Mercer County Park...good for racing against moss...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Sounds like a good bunch to ride with. Anybody in Central Joisey? I am in Princeton...just over 3 miles from Mercer County Park...good for racing against moss...

there are a few groups on meetup.com that have organized rides.
and keep an eye on the What's going on section for upcoming events.

Looks like we are all stuck on the canal path right now.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
MCP, six mile and allaire...haven't made it to Sourlands yet
I've never been to Baldpate, someone who knows the park can chime in.
Allaire is fun, 6 mile is ok, MCP is small and bland but if it's close by it will do.
Chimney Rock is fun but it's been so wet lately with all the rain.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Holy shit I'm not even in this thread and somehow I've derailed it

i-guess-my.jpg

In all seriousness the cold ain't bad, don't be afraid to remind people how shit they drive. Stay out of the left lane, its taylor ham, don't ride when its muddy. Newark isn't scary, Dominos isn't pizza, there is no central Jersey, you're a Devil's fan now. I know I've missed a lot but welcome home

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Southlands is better than baldpate. Better tech and alternate lines. Chimney rock is solid. It is divided by a few roads and depending on the section, has different 'feel'

Neshaminy in PA is fun but small. Night riding is allowed. It is adjacent to a high school so riding is discouraged when students are present.

Nockamixon has the flow trails, but is closed until the ground freezes solid, and even then it could remain closed.

Damn rain.

Top Bottom