Book of Paul H

Partially moved in
20181215_151657.jpg

Can I just say that @Mtbdog is awesome?
He came over and worked on my garage for 3hrs! Got everything working and now I just need to make a work bench and start organizing.

I was dead set on getting the tubeless going on the Talon and bought a pancake compressor from HF this morning but, I didn't have the fittings. I thought I had them but I guess I threw them out. Time to make some Amazon orders.

is that the little 3 gallon guy? good luck, i had to take mine to the garage and my 60 gal to get fat bike tires seated (but my 29ers went on with a pump . . . . )

is that the little 3 gallon guy? good luck, i had to take mine to the garage and my 60 gal to get fat bike tires seated (but my 29ers went on with a pump . . . . )
Yep... 3 gal
My previous compressor was a 3 gal and really had no issues with tubeless. But... never had to set up a fat bike tire.

i think i have the same one, the on off switch went bad, so now i have to unplug it to turn it off :/

it also leaks like a sieve so i cant leave it plugged in unless i want it kicking on at random in the middle of the night.

i think i have the same one, the on off switch went bad, so now i have to unplug it to turn it off :/

it also leaks like a sieve so i cant leave it plugged in unless i want it kicking on at random in the middle of the night.
I only used it for tubeless so its off most of the time. Never had it on overnight. For $40... no biggie if it decides to take a dump.

@Mtbdog
Cant post pics from my comp in PM so here are the instructions for posting strava rides on MTBNJ

Things might look at little different because I am on a MAC but should be similar
Goto your ride in strava. Copy this section in the yellow rectangle by highlighting it and hitting "ctrl"+"c" on your keyboard
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.35.07 PM.png

Then goto mtbnj and click on the chain looking thingie
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.48.08 PM.png

Should now bring up this box. At URL, hit "ctrl"+"v" and click "Insert"
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.50.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.53.35 PM.png

Now you should have something like this

https://www.strava.com/activities/2008697218

If you need to me to stop by, let me know

Last edited:
Yes, I need you to get my computer to recognize my wireless router if you come here again
Here is your solution
rBVaJFjSE1GAPGOBAAVui0k_K2Y346.jpg

JK
I would be happy to do that but fair warning.... I am not a computer whiz. I used to be... well... not a whiz but I knew my way around basic hardware and software issues during the Windows XP days so I am pretty obsolete now.

Back
Top Bottom