Allaire Conditions

Dingo

Yeah, all the low areas have ponding water, plus the retention basins are filled. My back yard is mush.

UGH!!!!

SmooveP

No reports? I guess I could interpret this to mean that nobody wants to admit they rode in the mud? Or maybe conditions are so awesome that everyone is still out there riding and no time to report!

w_b

No reports? I guess I could interpret this to mean that nobody wants to admit they rode in the mud? Or maybe conditions are so awesome that everyone is still out there riding and no time to report!

Stay high and/or give the rest at least a couple days. Low spots be drippin still. There’s a lot of stuff 3.8/4 but also some not . Tread lightly!

Johnny Utah

I passed through. Truth be told it has been a long time since I have seen this much water in the park. If you rode there today you rode in slop. The water on the bike path in between hospital road and the water treatment plant just barely receeded by morning....that’s on a paved path. Ed’s world had lakes in it that were up to 12” deep. I have yet to see that in five years. Is it good to ride....no.

SmooveP

I passed through. Truth be told it has been a long time since I have seen this much water in the park. If you rode there today you rode in slop. The water on the bike path in between hospital road and the water treatment plant just barely receeded by morning....that’s on a paved path. Ed’s world had lakes in it that were up to 12” deep. I have yet to see that in five years. Is it good to ride....no.
I rode orange, blue, white, and Tiger and there was zero slop. Not a single puddle, just 3 or 4 small peanut butter sections.

Johnny Utah

I rode orange, blue, white, and Tiger and there was zero slop. Not a single puddle, just 3 or 4 small peanut butter sections.
Pat, all due love but no way on tiger. There are several spots we need to get to prior to next year and fix water issues. I Think you have become used to Hartshorne, which apparently is never affected by water.

SmooveP

Pat, all due love but no way on tiger. There are several spots we need to get to prior to next year and fix water issues. I Think you have become used to Hartshorne, which apparently is never affected by water.
I'm tellin' ya, Tiger was not wet. The only soft spot was near the end as you're headed in the direction of the parking lot. I skipped the trails across the street and down by the river. I'm sure they were a mess. I'm pretty conscientious about not riding when it's muddy. I rode Allaire rather than Hartshorne based on firsthand reports from people who rode at each park this morning.

Johnny Utah

I'm tellin' ya, Tiger was not wet. The only soft spot was near the end as you're headed in the direction of the parking lot. I skipped the trails across the street and down by the river. I'm sure they were a mess. I'm pretty conscientious about not riding when it's muddy. I rode Allaire rather than Hartshorne based on firsthand reports from people who rode at each park this morning.
Pat, all respect. Maybe you are right. I hope you are because I want to ride it tomorrow! I know you aren’t reckless in your decisions, especially when it comes to riding. ?

Matt_

I Get Jokes

Damnit the only reason I didnt bring JT on Tiger today was because I've never seen M7 and Micks as sloppy as it was today... figured Tiger would have been a mess.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions