Indoor/Outdoor BIYF smack 2018/2019 - it's on

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
????‍♂️????????☃️??????????????️‍♂️?‍♂️?????????????⛴⚓️???????????⛲️??⛰?⚓️??⛪️???????????????????⌚️???☎️?????⏳????☎️??⏳?????☎️??????????⛏⚒??⚙️⛓?⛏?⚖️???⚖️??????⚰️??⚱️??☦️??⏱?⏰?⛏?⚖️???⛓⛓???⛏?⚒?⚰️??????⚗️?????⚱️???????⚗️????????????????????????????????✏️✏️?????????✏️✏️?????♋️♑️?♑️♑️♐️♏️♏️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️?☢️♒️♑️☢️?????????㊙️㊗️☣️????✴️??️???☣️㊗️?️??✴️?♨️???㊙️❌??????♨️⛔️?️??️?❕❓❔???❔⁉️?⚠️❓??❗️❔??〽️⚜️??⚜️〽️〽️❔〽️❓❓❔?♊️☯️☸️✝️♐️♐️♊️☸️♌️⚠️〽️?⁉️♨️???❇️?❎Ⓜ️???♿️?️????2️⃣0️⃣???????ℹ️1️⃣1️⃣4️⃣⏯⏯7️⃣2️⃣⏯⏩*️⃣7️⃣⏹⏩⏪⏫▶️⤴️↔️?⤵️?↙️⬆️↗️??↔️?➿➰©️®️✖️➖?〰️???⚫️?☑️??⚫️??◼️◼️◻️▫️??▪️??◻️♣️?‍?♣️??‍??‍????????????♠️??????????️?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
iPhone. iOS something or other, czeching in.

Johnny Utah

I think you'll get squat in either so here's your participation ?

Or, we could do a ?

Or because we're all winners here's a ?

????
Since I am in a good mood after being nearly hit by a car on the Manasquan bike path I will donate $150 cash to the winner of each catagory for the group @rick81721 and I are supporting. That is in addition to awesome trophies. For those confused that is not this thread. I will try to lever that cash and get a bike shop to sponsor and provide a gift certificate if at all possible.

rick81721

Lothar
Since I am in a good mood after being nearly hit by a car on the Manasquan bike path I will donate $150 cash to the winner of each catagory for the group @rick81721 and I are supporting. That is in addition to awesome trophies. For those confused that is not this thread. I will try to lever that cash and get a bike shop to sponsor and provide a gift certificate if at all possible.

I will match you brutha

iman29

better to be pissed off than pissed on.

biggest thing now is to come up with a good acronym.

https://www.strava.com/clubs/329484

BIYF Newbie alert - but the banter has been interesting and entertaining all at once.

I submitted to join this group to see if I am in, composite group would be most likely for me since in the winter I split my time indoors/outdoors due to work and family obligations.

I am sure there is someplace many pages back I missed the official rules for this version of it so appreciate the help.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
BIYF Newbie alert - but the banter has been interesting and entertaining all at once.

I submitted to join this group to see if I am in, composite group would be most likely for me since in the winter I split my time indoors/outdoors due to work and family obligations.

I am sure there is someplace many pages back I missed the official rules for this version of it so appreciate the help.

no rules yet - but it is basically sum of saddle time for 12ish weeks. maybe we'll brainstorm something, and have some indoor group rides.

you are in!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom