Lewis Morris Conditions

xc62701

I was on patriots path near LM yesterday and that's the wettest I've ever seen it. I can't imagine the park in a whole lot better.

I'll be riding dirt only when it's frozen, and gravel and pavement otherwise until things dry out.

roc

I was on patriots path near LM yesterday and that's the wettest I've ever seen it. I can't imagine the park in a whole lot better.

I'll be riding dirt only when it's frozen, and gravel and pavement otherwise until things dry out.
Did you ride patriots path between Sussex and Lewis morris, it was a lake 3 weeks ago. I'm wondering if it drained at all?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Did you ride patriots path between Sussex and Lewis morris, it was a lake 3 weeks ago. I'm wondering if it drained at all?
I rode PP yesterday, starting before the section behind Headquarters Plaza, out to just over Mountain Ave in Mendham. Didn't want to cross the first stream. It had a few wet spots, but I'd say it's fine to ride.

TPI_Elky

Made it out for a quick loop around yellow yesterday morning. Conditions were good. Some frozen ruts. Should be nice in the snow tomorrow.

stilluf

Rode this am. Trail conditions were great, with an inch or two of grippy snow covering everything (including ice) . Assume conditions will deteriorate with warming And park will be a muddy mess this week.
AA0EC80B-856F-4ADD-8064-5A7F3A7780AD.jpeg

Tim

aka sptimmy43
The south facing slopes were fine. Frozen but not icy. Everything else was snowy with quite a bit of ice and pretty sketchy to ride. The surfaces that were not snow covered were just starting to show signs of softening up when I left around 10:30.

It won't matter when the rains come this evening. Tomorrow it will be a mess.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions