OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Ridge you planning on going to High Mt. or passing by we'll meet up with the jersey, no ride necessary.
Sounds good. As we know High Mountain handles water better than most places in the state(in case everywhere else gets soaked). I’ll text you later in the week.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@ReggieHammond I’m off Friday if you need a hand setting anything up
I appreciate the offer, but there is not much to do other than hiding a few gallons of water in two separate spots. I've done this before, so it's pretty easy stuff. Thank you though!!

Would be but already signed up for wawayanda cx race. I'm waiting on my poogies?, but otherwise I have a couple of layer options and I've been testing what works for me at High Mt. over the past 2 weeks, so I should be good to go. I've had a problem with my thumbs going numb but the wraps should solve that.
I'm a douche Frank and owe you a return call. Sorry!!! I still have those shoes/pedals if still interested. Actually, still in my truck from a couple of weeks ago.

Off The Road Again

12/2/18 - Tres Mooch Ride

It looks as if the weather may not cooperate with us for this upcoming Sunday's ride. That being said, we are still 6 days out and things can change by then.

With this weeks warmer temps, I'm hoping the trails will dry out enough to ride. The forecasted rainfall is quite minimal and shouldn't affect the current conditions.

Long and short, this will most likely be a game day decision (or the night before).

Regardless, here is the 411 for the day.

Time: 8:00am (wheels down by 8:15am)
Food: Everyone is responsible for their own food. Bring some....you will need it.
Water: I will stockpile extra water at two separate locations so no need to worry about trying to carry enough for the day.
Distance: 20+ miles.
Pace: 6mph - 7mph average. I'm hoping to keep us moving with minimal stops. The key to this is to maintain a pace that everyone is comfortable with which will reduce the Yo-Yo effect of typical group rides.

Disclaimer:

This ride doesn't have any real "bail out" points, so this is a full commitment from the start. There will not be anyone to guide you back to the lot. Have all three maps downloaded to your phone and have a charged battery.

Make sure you have the essentials; tubes, CO2 (or pump), food, and a mechanically stable bike.

Please RSVP so I know how many are joining the fun (weather dependent).

Any questions....just ask.
Burke - I should be in. Sent an invite to some of my other riding buddies, including Ryan who you met on Gary's marathon ride. If the stops are minimal, I'm good to go.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
What a great ride on Saturday. One of the best of the year. I feel like we all crushed it. I’m still a little high from endorphins from that ride. Great group of guys. You do know I was kidding about the 10-12, right

We should try to get another group out to Ringwood before years end

qclabrat

May join you. Since I only have have enough endurance for 1 of the Allamuchy parks.
15f87cec9eff1631e136c064bd384c80.jpg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Anybody on this thread avail to ride Thursday? Name the parking, I’ll meet you there. HM, ringwood, mooch.

OOS thread is 98 percent talk and maybe 1 percent riding. Not sure about the other 1 percent. I would join in on a Thursday ride but am working. Just riding in the dark on my local town trail after work.

Anyone riding Thursday? ROC knows some good trails and is fun to ride with.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
OOS thread is 98 percent talk and maybe 1 percent riding. Not sure about the other 1 percent. I would join in on a Thursday ride but am working. Just riding in the dark on my local town trail after work.

Anyone riding Thursday? ROC knows some good trails and is fun to ride with.
The other 1 percent is beer.

Top Bottom