OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
No I was gonna get all info together and was shooting for turn of the year finish for a project but mother nature may be pushing the matter up a little, so may shortcut if the right deal comes along. The other fat bike thats been on the board before is a sweet deal also. On-One is out of the size I want and will get back to me when available. Wasn't planning on snow til after x-mas.

Frank if you seriously are considering it this one is by far the best value between pink bike eBay and Craigslist that I've seen by a long shot as long as you don't mind dented rims and a few scuffs. Find out this week if you can stand the cold because it's gonna be a cold one

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
My family is shady at best I will never forget when my dad tried to pass of an ID with his name being Juan Valdez, like for fuck sake's dad your Colombian you couldn't pick a less obvious name!
Forgot about Juan Valdez... should change your sn to Juan Valdez

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Tbh for a dirt nap that was hardly on my radar.
My vote for best photo of the year

44F71148-36FC-4F3E-95A4-1BD9892DFF44.png

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
gosh if someone buys my crap on craigslist I might get a transit connect its only an extra 30 bucks on my insurance save me all that home depot truck rental money

serviceguy

gosh if someone buys my crap on craigslist I might get a transit connect its only an extra 30 bucks on my insurance save me all that home depot truck rental money
Gee Max, your shopping list is longer than Kim Kardashian’s one after being stranded on a desert island for six months!

Last edited:

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Scratch that. Saw it posted under the trail conditions thread. No good

A lot of places are going to be water logged and a mud sling fest like our current political climate. Wednesday into Thursday will help harden the trails up for Thursday Friday looks like you guys are gonna have a good time I'm gonna sneak a ride before Saturday rain.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So....
Wildcat
CR
6MR
LewMo
Tourne
Ringwood
HM

I've crashed my bike at all those places, except Six Mile.

My vote for best photo of the year

+1

Who took that picture?

You?

Wildcat. Riding on a fire road and there was a skinny tree across the road. Thinking I could just hop it nonchalantly and the front tire slipped on it and fell. @Paul H and @JimN were probably silently chuckling.

Pretty sure I was laughing out loud :p

Top Bottom