What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

qclabrat

Folks, need to upgrade to a larger fridge. Nothing too big. Just enough to fit two cases. Recos before I start window shopping?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CL dorm fridge.
Picked up this Haier for maybe $75?
2FD0FC9B-4116-473F-8FF8-3D0D2269111F.jpeg
Comb the listings and check specs, I was specifically interested in being able to fit that ManCan.

If you can find one without a freezer, or different door shelves, 2 cases shouldn’t be an issue.
This one can fit 2 cases without using door storage.

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After I noticed missing beer I've since added locks to the basement bar. They've managed to pick the first but the second is a bolt. That would just be a third to not fuck with dad's beer....
Decoys my man, decoys.
Set up a small unsecured fridge outside the perimeter stocked with Mad Dog and PBR.

CommandoStyle

I like beer. I also like to try beers that are new to me. This thread is my go to for for finding out about new breweries and the interesting (hazy ipa’s) beers they make. Please post the brewery and beer name when taking photos or try to get it in the shot. Seeing the beer in a glass is also very helpful, it could potentially save me $13-$18. I realize these requests are not always possible but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Thank you and happy imbibing.

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My wife asked me to clear the beer out of the kitchen fridge to make room for tomorrow.
Okay, one at a time then.
5D60FFFB-87D4-4D42-B709-E609CF4619F4.jpeg

F5FD5413-2FB6-471F-A45D-04DAB761ADD3.jpeg

Happy Turkey Day eve you turkeys!

Edit: per @CommandoStyle ’s request-
This is from Four Quarters brewery based in VT. (Outside Burlington?)
They are a very solid brewery- you can pretty much trust any DIPA they lay out. I have fully enjoyed everything I’ve had from them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom