God I love Craigslist.......

iman29

somehow i ended up on an estate sale web site during my random browsing around for things I dont need to buy and found this gem.

I am tempted to go to the sale just to ask if I can demo it and then say well its broken but I will take it for free, and while I am there I might as well take the MTB too since that ones probably also broken. I will however leave the sweat guard behind.

1544016548324.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
somehow i ended up on an estate sale web site during my random browsing around for things I dont need to buy and found this gem.

I am tempted to go to the sale just to ask if I can demo it and then say well its broken but I will take it for free, and while I am there I might as well take the MTB too since that ones probably also broken. I will however leave the sweat guard behind.

View attachment 82071

chainring drive trainer is impressive - i'd go just for that.

dirtyjrzy

Saw an ad on Craigslist tried to email the guy on the size and if he took paypal emailed him 3 times in 2 days Craigslist is sometimes funny with email the guy writes back NO MOFO AND STOP ASKING I had the cash but wanted to use some paypal money told him good luck with the sale

Top Bottom