Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
AB, big Ben, and the Ravens D are on the block for a running back - whatcha got?

oh, i may score the lowest point amount this week in fantasy history.

giphy (3).gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
me watching my playoff hopes go down the drain
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
you see DH at the press conference today?
can't find pick, but think

1542589748202.png

looking like side show bob...

1542589786345.png

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Hey I think I found a video of @rick81721 s eagles playing the Saints yesterday

giphy.gif

How about that Wentz wagon vs the worst pass defense in the NFL....156yards, 0 TDs, 3 ints. Poor @elzoller
BDz7.gif

@mattybfat our teams beat the Cardnals and Bucs

giphy.gif

Just staring at my computer all numb....cant think what to say.....

J7hEcgn.gif

Why the hell do I dont get notified about posts on this thread if I am subscribed to it....can you only subscribe to one thread?!?!?!?! - I only get notified of the beer thread

I have nothing else to add, so I leave you with this....

giphy.gif

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
when i realize i need @jShort to beat @jnos and see he left HIS FUCKING TIGHT END POSITION EMPTY
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

jets on a bye
no cx racing this weekend

WHATS THE EXCUSE GERMS

I put in a waiver request. Which by the way was another complete dog shit move which will likely be the difference when I lose.
It went through, I forgot the player I picked up defaults to the bench instead of to the active roster which the player he replaced was.
When I realized it, it was past 1 and I couldn’t drop anyone and make a last minute change.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
SIR SIR, SIR SAUCE, yes thank you, can you explain why you would sit Antonio Brown for Corey Davis? You are aware that Corey Davis does play for the Titans and the Titans are absolutely horrible, right? Also, can you explain why Javorius Allen is your RB2? It's like you would have had a better shot at playing yourself. Do you feel like your team is turning on you?
tenor.gif

Top Bottom